This document states the Terms and Conditions under which you may usewww.bewyx.com and associated services. Please read it fully and carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and/or service. Using www.bewyx.com and related services you state that you have fully read and understood the agreement and that accept to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Term Provider means Bewyx s.r.o. with registered seat in Prague, Czech Republic, European Union
Term Portal or Service means website www.bewyx.com and related services.
Terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Term "Customer" means the User or organization where User or Users are related to.
Term "Users Credentials" means the information allocated to the customer by the Provider or created by User him/her self for the purpose of accessing the service.
Terms "Portal Items" or "Items" means all texts, graphics, images and any other viewable items or contents of the Portal/Service.
All Portal Items on this Portal are protected by copyright under Czech and European Union laws. Unauthorized use of them may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Items or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Items in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Items on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the programming code that the Provider creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Provider's copyright.
USER RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES
- Will take all reasonable necessary actions to prevent unauthorized use of the service.
- Indemnifies the Provider against all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses suffered directly or indirectly (including negligence on the part of the Provider) arising from the use of the Service by the User or by any person using the User Credentials.
The User shall not:
- Store, reproduce, sell, give away, lend, put on public display, copy in any form redistribute anywhere or to anyone (including branch offices or other divisions of the Customer) or re-use in any computer system any information accessed on the Service except with the written consent of the Provider.
- Assign or transfer this agreement or any of its rights in respect of the service without the written consent of the Provider.
- Do any acts that would violate copyright of the Service.
- Post anything offensive, menacing or abusive or send messages causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person or any unlawful or improper purpose or in any manner that may jeopardize the security of the service or so as to interfere with the proper operation of the Service.
- Post anything that is or could be expected illegal in one or more Countries - mainly:
- Arms and Weapons Trafficking
- Human Trafficking
- Drugs Trafficking
- Illicit Wildlife Trading
- Counterfeiting and Counterfeit Trading
- Human Organs Trading
- Pornography Trading, namely Child Pornography
- Any kind of Sexual Abuse
- Discrimination Practices (based on Rase, Sex, Nationality, Religion, etc)
- Illegal art and cultural property trade
The Provider is entitled to:
- Erase any information Users entered on Portal if it does not follow the rules stated in this document
- Cancel and erase any User account that would not follow the rules stated in this document
- www.bewyx.com is continually seeking to improve the Portal and Services offered. www.bewyx.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. In respect of any Subscription Services, we will ensure that any changes do not materially decrease the functionality of those services.
- In respect of non-Subscription Services, bewyx.com may change or add to this Agreement as a result of its policy of updating and improving the Portal or for security, legal or regulatory reasons. www.bewyx.com will give you notice of any changes or additions. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Portal any further after receiving notice. Such changes will not affect any contract which relates to ongoing Subscription Services which you have withwww.bewyx.com at the time of the changes.
- Delivery Policy : As we publish Online Tender Notices Information, our services are activated once we get payment (if the same is made by cash) or on confirm payment or on prepaid card usage. Once the services are activated, the clients are entitled for the services procured.
- Services will be activated within 24 Working hours after credited payment in our account
- Products/Categories, Location/Region must be required properly to be activated services on time
- Refund and Cancellation Policy : Once a subscription is activated for any user / order, the same cannot be cancelled at any point of time during the tenure of the subscription period and hence no amount will be refunded against the same.
Warranties and Responsibilities:
The Provider makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy of the information supplied or the delivery or transmission of the Service and any conditions warranties and representations unless detailed on this form on the part of the Provider are expressly excluded
except as otherwise provided by Statute. www.bewyx.com does not give any guarantee that we will provide hundred percentage tender notices to client/customer. There may be some circumstances where we can miss some tenders of client due to unforeseen reason.
The Service is provided for the User and the Provider takes no responsibility of any kind and denies all liability for any damages or loss suffered by any third Parties arising from using bewyx.com service.
The Provider reserves the right to:
- Alter arrangements for access to the service
- Cease the offering of the service upon notice
- Terminate this agreement and the service to the User if the customer breaches this agreement or provides false or misleading information in regard to this agreement or if the Company believes that the User or any person using the Users Identity Code may use the service in such a way as would constitute a breach of this agreement.
In the event of a breach by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions the Provider reserves the right to immediately terminate the Users access to the Service and claim damages arising from the breach.
What personal information we collect:
We are specifically B2B Portal and Service and we do not plan to collect any sensitive personal information. The information that can be marked personal:
- email address, however we strictly ask all Users to use only their corporate email addresses, so we do not expect Users to do otherwise, since it would be breaching the Conditions of the Portal, typical freemail providers domains are refused by the Portal
- first name and last name of the user - we do not verify these names
- we do not track your IP
- we do not track cookies
How we collect the information:
- the only way any personal data enter our Portal is manual input from the side of the User
- we do not search for personal data and we do not input this data in the Portal
The legal title
- every user enters its data in the Portal in order to be able to be a part of the tender notice business on either side. We are obliged though to user this data to make the interaction between parties happen. Since it is our duty, we understand that we need to preserve this data for the potential business partners of the user.
- However, we reserve our right to erase all user data of users that do not show any activity on either side (tender notice publisher or supplier) for 1 year.
What we use it for
- all data is used for the exchange of information between Tender notice publishers and the potential suppliers
- some data (email address) can be used for communication between the Portal and the Users, mainly regarding their issues or user support or “how to” or notices from the system
How we keep it secure
We use Heroku service by Salesforce.com to make sure all data is stored safe
Whether we share it with third parties
we share the data with very limited number suppliers of IT solutions, besides Heroku they are the providers of mailing services and other services that keep the Service running
Users rights regarding their data
all users can request:
- the report displaying their data we store in the Portal
- the transfer of their data
- the anonymization/erasure of their data
More information on GDPR and users rights can be found e.g. at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679